Monday, November 23, 2009

Organizational Behavior

I think I found a book/class that I like better than my Business Ethics book/class!
And I've only skimmed the first chapter! :-O

I am so excited to finally be finishing up my BS and go on to my MBA!! AND I'll be testing for the PHR (Professional in Human Resources) in the spring too! Woot!

Is it sick and twisted that I am enjoying college this much at 26 years old?! haha

These classes/books are such eye openers to the ways of the world and people in general! It is so nice to have a different perspective of things and to know that there are words to define much of what I've seen and experienced - in life and in business!

Ugh, vocabulary words. That is the one part of schooling I DON'T like so much. There are SO many vocabulary words to learn and know! Bleh! And I'm not a flash-card kind of person. I'm an applyer...an applicator...LOL! That is, I like to apply the term to a situation I can relate to to help me remember it. I'm not fond of memorization just to memorize it. If something is going to take up real estate in the crevices of my brain, I want to KNOW it, not just memorize it, ya know?

Oh well...off to make dinner. Then to laundry. Then start packing. I want to have the truck all packed and ready to go tomorrow so we can get up and on the road first thing Wednesday morning.
Ooooooooklahoma...see you soon!

(And thank you Melissa for house/pet sitting! We owe you big time!!!)

And if I don't post another crazy blurb in the next few days...HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone! :)

No comments: